2nd Athens Open Air Film Festival schedule – part a
The initial scheduled free screenings of the 2nd Athens Open Air Film Festival are the following:
- 29 June, 9pm: “Sweet Bunch – Γλυκιά Συμμορία” (a Greek film directed by Nick Nikolaidis) @ archeological park at Akadimia Platonos.
- 06 July, 9pm: “The Great White Silence” a 1924 documentary, which will include music scoring by Giannis Papaioannou (ION) @ Avissinias Square.
- 09 July, 9pm: “Young Frankestein” by Mel Brooks @ the entrance of Dionysus theater, with a view of Acropolis.
- 13 July, 9pm: “Friday the 13th” @ Petralona, in a park over Troon Street.
- 14 July, 9pm: “La Marseillaise” by Jean Renoir, celebrating France’s national anniversary along with the French Institute in Greece @ Numismatic Museum of Athens.
- 17 July, 9pm: “Ώρες Κοινής Ησυχίας” along with the creators of the film, at a location in Kipseli or Patision.
- 18 July, 9pm: “The Raid” @ Lais
Edit: Apparently, the screening of Young Frankenstein will not take place on
9 July but 31 July